GTPL’s Referral Program
Earn exciting benefits for yourself and friends with our referral programme
- GTPL’s Referral Program (“Referral Program”) is a reward based referral program for the broadband subscribers of GTPL Broadband Private Limited (“GTPL”). Under this Referral Program, the existing subscribers of GTPL who have an active account status and do not fall within the category mentioned in Clause D (1) of the General Terms mentioned below ("Subscriber") are eligible to refer a friend / relative ("Prospective Subscriber") to GTPL for the purchase of a broadband connection.
- The Referral Program is valid till such date as GTPL may decide in its sole discretion.
- Upon referral by a Subscriber, the Prospective Subscriber will be contacted by GTPL for their GTPL’s broadband installation and activation. The rewards under the Referral Program will be provided as specified in Part B (Referral Benefit) below.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION
The Subscriber can participate in the Referral Program by going to the GTPL’s official website (https://www.gtpl.net/refer-and-earn) and provide the details as sought by GTPL.
Prospective Subscriber Details
My Registered Mobile Number
Friend’s Registered Mobile Number
Subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Referral Program, the following shall be the referral benefit:
- On successful activation of a Prospective Subscriber by GTPL, the Subscriber who has referred such Prospective Subscriber, shall get an extension of 15 days in the plan opted by such Subscriber.
- Such additional 15 days’ will be credited against the User ID of the Subscriber, who has made the reference.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
- The participating Subscriber referring the Service under the Referral Program must be an active and paying Subscriber of GTPL.
- GTPL employees shall not be entitled to participate in this Referral Program despite being a Subscriber.
- The participating Subscriber can refer as many Prospective Subscribers as it may so desire to, however, it can avail the Referral Benefit only once.
- If two or more participating Subscribers have referred the same Prospective Subscriber, then the participating Subscriber who has referred the Prospective Subscriber first shall be eligible for the Referral Benefit.
- Subscriber with multiple user ID registered under its name shall specify under which User ID it would like to receive the Referral Benefit.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- While participating under the Referral Program, the Subscriber must provide all the required information, which may be required by GTPL from such Subscriber.
- The Subscriber shall be required to give complete and correct details of the person it is referring to or else such reference shall not be considered to be valid under this Referral Program.
- A participating Subscriber cannot refer an inactive GTPL Subscriber as a Prospective Subscriber.
- The Prospective Subscriber will be informed that he/she has been referred by a GTPL Subscriber (participating Subscriber’s name will be shared with such Prospective Subscriber).
- Any Prospective Subscriber can be referred only once. A second referral of the same Prospective Subscriber will not be accepted as a Prospective Subscriber.
- A Subscriber cannot refer himself/herself for this Referral Program i.e. Subscriber requesting connection for another location.
- The Referred Customer has to ensure confirmation to subscribe the services within 30 days of the reference given for eligibility of refer and earn benefit.
- The Referral Benefit will be given to the participating Subscriber only once the Prospective Subscriber gets active and thus becomes GTPL’s subscriber. The Subscribers understands that activation of a Prospective Subscriber is subject to Prospective Subscribers agreeing to the terms of purchase of the plan / connection, feasibility check as required to be undertaken by GTPL, having required documentary proof as required for KYC and under law.
- This Referral Program is non-transferable, not for resale, and not redeemable for cash.
- Referral Benefits will not be provided if the Prospective Subscriber gets the new connection through any other sales channel.
- The participating Subscriber will be able to avail the Referral Benefit only if such participating Subscriber is an active Subscriber during the activation of the Referred Subscriber.
- GTPL reserves the right at any time, without prior notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever, to add or vary all or any of the Terms and Conditions or to replace, wholly or in part this Referral Program or to withdraw it completely or to change the composition of Referral Program.
- GTPL reserves the right to reverse Referral Benefit mistakenly credited to the Subscriber's Account.
- The participating Subscriber hereby declares that they have obtained due consent from the Prospective Subscriber to provide their contact details to GTPL, and that GTPL may contact them to offer its products and/or services. The participating Subscriber shall be responsible to GTPL for any losses or claims that may be occasioned upon GTPL, in the event that this declaration is found to be untrue.
- GTPL will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Subscribers if the Referral Program is cancelled and/or withdrawn by GTPL or if the Subscriber/Prospective Subscriber is not able to participate in the Referral Program due to a Force Majeure Event including without limitation for reasons beyond the reasonable control of GTPL such as war, natural calamities, epidemics, pandemics, floods, failure of telecommunication network, satellite technology failure etc.
- The participating Subscribers and/or any person through the participating Subscribers shall waive any and all right that such an individual may have to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions and agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless GTPL and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, partners, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from the Subscribers participating in this Referral Program.
- All capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as ascribed to them in the Subscription Contract.
- Headings used herein are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of this Referral Program.
- Any disputes, differences or questions, which may arise at any time hereafter between GTPL and the Subscriber touching the true construction of this Agreement or performance of the obligations or enforcing any rights and/or liabilities of the Parties hereunder, shall be first amicably resolved between the Parties within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such dispute was raised by a Party and communicated to the other Party in writing failing which the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator of the Indian Council of Arbitration (ICA). The arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of the Indian Council of Arbitration and shall be subject to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended or any statutory modifications or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force. The venue of such arbitration shall be at Ahmedabad and the Courts at Ahmedabad alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with the arbitration proceedings and the awards in accordance with law. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language. The award passed by the arbitrators shall be final and binding upon the Parties.
- Subject to the arbitration clause, these terms and conditions shall be construed and governed by the laws of India and the Parties agree to submit to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ahmedabad.
- By participating in this Referral Program, it shall be deemed to be construed that the participating Subscribers have read and consented to the Terms and Conditions stated here in and in the Subscription Contract.